Hey, Hipsters! Win Tickets To Ratatat, Tuesday Night at Club Nokia
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES — The electronic-synth-alt duo known as Ratatat will make the Los Angeles stop of their world tour Tuesday night at Club Nokia, and we have tickets. Five pairs to be exact. And we're giving them away!
Want some? Here's all you have to do:
Read over the following list of mind bending factoids about them that we discovered by painstakingly researching their Wikipedia page, and then in the comments tell us something we don't already know about Ratatat. Even if it's completely made up.
- Band members Mike Stroud and Evan Mast met at Skidmore College.
- Ratatat has toured with Ratatat has toured with Björk, Daft Punk, Interpol, Franz Ferdinand, and The Killers.
- In 2006 they became the first band to perform inside New York's Guggenheim Museum.
- There is debate whether their sound classifies as industrial, post-rock, or indietronica.
- According to one Wikipedian, you pronounce their name "rat-uh-tat."
Enter by noon Tuesday! Be sure to log in via Facebook or Twitter if you don't already have a blogdowntown account. Winners will be notified immediately.